In Part 1 of this blog, I described the information gathered from Application Aware Network Performance Management (ANPM) solutions, as a “key enabler for the increasingly automated management systems of the future”. This blog entry explains why I believe this to be true. Virtually every company with on-premise IT (as opposed to outsourced IT) has [...]
Amazon EC2| Android| Apache Hadoop| APM| Application Dependency Mapping| Application Discovery| Application Management| Application Performance Management| Application programming interface| Application service provider| Big Data| Business| Business transaction management| Cloud| Cloud computing| Compuware| Customer relationship management| DevOps| Google| IBM| IT Management| Management| NetScaler| network| Platform as a service| RightScale| SaaS| Service-oriented architecture| Software as a service| VMware
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and "Institutionalized Change": Why IT Automation Drives the Digital Business August 21, 2017 Julie Craig
- Slides: Learn Best Practices of a True Hybrid IT Management Approach - Part 2 August 1, 2017 Julie Craig
- Learn Best Practices of a True Hybrid IT Management Approach August 1, 2017 Julie Craig
- Latest Release of Riverbed SteelCentral Doubles Down on Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) July 20, 2017 Julie Craig
- CA Digital Experience Insights: A New Twist on User-Focused Application Analytics and Management July 18, 2017 Julie Craig
- Top 10 from Dell Technologies World in 2018 - Quick Edition
- More Details About Cisco Network Disaggregation
- Virtualizing Data Storage? Or Virtualizing Data Access?
- Transforming End-User Support – What Does It Mean and What Is It Really About?
- The Truth Behind the Scope of the Endpoint Problem in the Enterprise