This has been an extremely busy spring for me, and I have been remiss in terms of blog entries. However I did want to briefly discuss some key takeaways from IBM’s recent Innovate conference, the annual get-together for Rational partners, customers, and sundry press and analysts. As always, it was an energetic, dynamic event, but [...]
Amazon EC2| Android| Apache Hadoop| APM| Application Dependency Mapping| Application Discovery| Application Management| Application Performance Management| Application programming interface| Application service provider| Big Data| Business| Business transaction management| Cloud| Cloud computing| Compuware| Customer relationship management| DevOps| Google| IBM| IT Management| Management| NetScaler| network| Platform as a service| RightScale| SaaS| Service-oriented architecture| Software as a service| VMware
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and "Institutionalized Change": Why IT Automation Drives the Digital Business August 21, 2017 Julie Craig
- Learn Best Practices of a True Hybrid IT Management Approach August 1, 2017 Julie Craig
- Slides: Learn Best Practices of a True Hybrid IT Management Approach - Part 2 August 1, 2017 Julie Craig
- Latest Release of Riverbed SteelCentral Doubles Down on Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) July 20, 2017 Julie Craig
- CA Digital Experience Insights: A New Twist on User-Focused Application Analytics and Management July 18, 2017 Julie Craig
- 11 Golden Rules to De-stress Your DevOps Process
- Understanding Network-as-a-Service from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Virtualizing Data Storage? Or Virtualizing Data Access?
- Transforming End-User Support – What Does It Mean and What Is It Really About?
- The Truth Behind the Scope of the Endpoint Problem in the Enterprise